Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Siemens ( SI) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Siemens fell $2.02 (-1.5%) to $129.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 454,547 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 355,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $128.90-$130.00 after having opened the day at $129.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $131.52. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora No ( EDN), down 5.2%, Transportadora de Gas del Sur ( TGS), down 4.2%, Niska Gas Storage Partners ( NKA), down 3.1% and Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De ( SBS), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.