Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj fell $0.16 (-2.0%) to $7.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 23,522,937 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48,693,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.69-$7.82 after having opened the day at $7.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.97. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), down 8.6%, NII Holdings ( NIHD), down 6.9%, 8x8 ( EGHT), down 5.3% and Pendrell ( PCO), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.