Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ABB ( ABB) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, ABB fell $0.34 (-1.4%) to $24.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 944,881 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,335,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.85-$25.08 after having opened the day at $25.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.26. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 37.3%, Camtek ( CAMT), down 20.4%, Velti ( VELT), down 15.8% and Eltek ( ELTK), down 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.