Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com fell $12.02 (-1.0%) to $1,176.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 441,143 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 602,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1,171.12-$1,182.90 after having opened the day at $1,181.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,188.50. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), down 20.2%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 6.0%, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), down 5.6% and AFC ( AFCE), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.