Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Amazon.com ( AMZN) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Amazon.com fell $7.64 (-1.9%) to $384.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,673,792 shares of Amazon.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,779,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $383.10-$390.95 after having opened the day at $390.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $392.30. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: 58.com Inc ADR repr Class A ( WUBA), down 8.8%, Zynga ( ZNGA), down 4.7%, Autobytel ( ABTL), down 4.5% and Innodata ( INOD), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Amazon.com Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.