Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation fell $0.80 (-1.1%) to $73.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,257,096 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,402,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.54-$74.45 after having opened the day at $74.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.57. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Chicago Rivet & Machine ( CVR), down 14.1%, China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 7.0%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 6.3% and ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.