Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Leucadia National Corporation ( LUK) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Leucadia National Corporation fell $0.61 (-2.1%) to $27.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,222,774 shares of Leucadia National Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,204,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.50-$28.39 after having opened the day at $28.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.41. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Synutra International ( SYUT), down 10.8%, Origin Agritech ( SEED), down 4.0%, Adecoagro ( AGRO), down 3.8% and Diamond Foods ( DMND), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Leucadia National Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.