Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Total ( TOT) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Total fell $0.63 (-1.1%) to $59.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 991,246 shares of Total exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,144,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.25-$59.77 after having opened the day at $59.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.03. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Sonde Resources ( SOQ), down 6.8%, Forest Oil ( FST), down 6.8%, Apco Oil and Gas International ( APAGF), down 6.4% and ECA Marcellus Trust I ( ECT), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Total Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.