Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Pfizer fell $0.61 (-1.9%) to $31.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 35,458,315 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,289,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.16-$31.71 after having opened the day at $31.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.83. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 39.4%, Echo Therapeutics ( ECTE), down 17.2%, PDL BioPharma ( PDLI), down 11.2% and Biostar Pharmaceuticals ( BSPM), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.