Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $3.38 (-1.6%) to $201.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,214,917 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,026,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $199.93-$202.60 after having opened the day at $200.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $205.13. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: PowerSecure International ( POWR), down 10.7%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), down 8.9%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 8.2% and Mastech Holdings ( MHH), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.