Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent rose $0.08 (1.7%) to $4.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 13,176,462 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24,179,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $4.30-$4.44 after having opened the day at $4.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.34. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 27.5%, Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), up 11.0%, Gogo ( GOGO), up 9.6% and Oi ( OIBR), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.