Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Office Depot ( ODP) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Office Depot rose $0.10 (1.9%) to $5.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8,161,200 shares of Office Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,077,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $5.33-$5.45 after having opened the day at $5.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.35. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.2%, PCM ( PCMI), up 2.9%, Brown Shoe Company ( BWS), up 2.6% and Medifast ( MED), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Office Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.