Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Abercrombie & Fitch Company rose $1.97 (5.8%) to $35.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,909,762 shares of Abercrombie & Fitch Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,209,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.79-$36.50 after having opened the day at $34.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.02. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 15.4%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 14.3%, SFX Entertainment ( SFXE), up 8.6% and PC Connection ( PCCC), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Abercrombie & Fitch Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.