Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vornado Realty ( VNO) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Vornado Realty rose $1.06 (1.2%) to $88.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,015,453 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 755,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.94-$89.49 after having opened the day at $87.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.92. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 5.1%, E-House China Holdings ( EJ), up 4.9%, Marlin Business Services ( MRLN), up 4.6% and Amrep Corporation ( AXR), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vornado Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.