Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Stratasys rose $3.65 (3.1%) to $122.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,504,697 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,290,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.06-$123.52 after having opened the day at $120.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.84. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), up 8.2%, Ultralife Batteries ( ULBI), up 3.6%, Taylor Devices ( TAYD), up 3.1% and Gencor Industries ( GENC), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.