Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific rose $0.19 (1.6%) to $11.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8,939,728 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,933,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.54-$11.82 after having opened the day at $11.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.63. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: EnteroMedics ( ETRM), up 63.5%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), up 16.6%, Baxano Surgical ( BAXS), up 13.5% and Retractable Technologies ( RVP), up 11.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.