Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenet Healthcare ( THC) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tenet Healthcare rose $0.78 (1.8%) to $43.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,634,300 shares of Tenet Healthcare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,904,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.01-$43.22 after having opened the day at $42.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.37. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: OncoMed Pharmaceuticals ( OMED), up 97.9%, EnteroMedics ( ETRM), up 63.5%, Conatus Pharmaceuticals ( CNAT), up 18.1% and Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), up 16.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenet Healthcare Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.