Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gentex Corporation ( GNTX) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Gentex Corporation rose $0.35 (1.2%) to $29.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,050,769 shares of Gentex Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,091,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.17-$29.84 after having opened the day at $29.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.39. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Tesla Motors ( TSLA), up 16.5%, Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), up 5.2%, Icahn ( IEP), up 3.9% and Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Gentex Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.