- CACI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.9 million.
- CACI has traded 187,072 shares today.
- CACI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CACI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CACI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CACI: CACI International Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides information solutions and services to the U.S. federal government and commercial markets in North America and internationally. CACI has a PE ratio of 11.6. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates CACI International a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for CACI International has been 201,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. CACI International has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.47 and a short float of 28.8% with 30.85 days to cover. Shares are up 30.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CACI International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, CACI's share price has jumped by 37.90%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CACI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.50, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.01, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Despite the weak revenue results, CACI has outperformed against the industry average of 22.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- CACI INTL INC's earnings per share declined by 10.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CACI INTL INC increased its bottom line by earning $6.36 versus $5.96 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 7.9% in earnings ($5.86 versus $6.36).
- You can view the full CACI International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.