Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation fell $1.73 (-1.5%) to $111.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 689,190 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 707,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $111.67-$113.56 after having opened the day at $113.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.58. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), down 6.4%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), down 5.4%, VOXX International ( VOXX), down 4.7% and LB Foster Company ( FSTR), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.