Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Tiffany fell $1.10 (-1.2%) to $88.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,144,434 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 955,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.83-$89.42 after having opened the day at $89.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.14. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 8.3%, United Online ( UNTD), down 7.3%, Medifast ( MED), down 4.9% and Brown Shoe Company ( BWS), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.