Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Target fell $1.20 (-1.9%) to $62.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,040,404 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,487,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.60-$63.99 after having opened the day at $63.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.93. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: FreeSeas ( FREE), down 20.6%, YuMe ( YUME), down 11.1%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 9.9% and Myriad Genetics ( MYGN), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.