Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts fell $0.22 (-1.2%) to $18.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,742,390 shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,851,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.12-$18.52 after having opened the day at $18.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.41. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Marlin Business Services ( MRLN), down 8.8%, CoreSite Realty ( COR), down 7.5%, Doral Financial ( DRL), down 6.4% and China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.