Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Catamaran fell $0.64 (-1.4%) to $44.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,136,708 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,060,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.94-$45.65 after having opened the day at $45.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.63. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 8.0%, Fonar Corporation ( FONR), down 7.3%, Foundation Medicine ( FMI), down 7.2% and Alliance HealthCare Services ( AIQ), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.