Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Halliburton Company ( HAL) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Halliburton Company fell $0.67 (-1.3%) to $52.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,586,800 shares of Halliburton Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,004,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.71-$52.98 after having opened the day at $52.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.68. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 16.9%, Cobalt International Energy ( CIE), down 16.6%, New Concept Energy ( GBR), down 12.8% and Recon Technology ( RCON), down 11.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Halliburton Company Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.