Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $2.01 (-1.8%) to $107.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,235,815 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,685,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $107.04-$109.40 after having opened the day at $108.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.16. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 9.1%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 5.1%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 5.1% and Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.