Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $1.89 (-1.0%) to $181.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 430,478 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 666,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $180.78-$184.29 after having opened the day at $183.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $183.03. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: REX American Resources ( REX), down 6.4%, Rentech Nitrogen Partners ( RNF), down 6.0%, Oil-Dri Corporation of America ( ODC), down 5.0% and Valhi ( VHI), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.