Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MSC Industrial Direct ( MSM) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, MSC Industrial Direct rose $1.20 (1.6%) to $78.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 474,454 shares of MSC Industrial Direct exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 399,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.60-$78.20 after having opened the day at $76.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.85. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), up 2.1%, Lawson Products ( LAWS), up 1.6% and Spartan Stores ( SPTN), up 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MSC Industrial Direct Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.