Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Caesars Entertainment ( CZR) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Caesars Entertainment rose $0.57 (2.8%) to $21.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,340,178 shares of Caesars Entertainment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,713,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.22-$21.30 after having opened the day at $20.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.44. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 5.2%, 500.com Ltd ADR Class A ( WBAI), up 2.2%, Frisch's Restaurants ( FRS), up 2.2% and Red Lion Hotels Corporation ( RLH), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Caesars Entertainment Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.