Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WellPoint ( WLP) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, WellPoint rose $1.04 (1.1%) to $93.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,114,117 shares of WellPoint exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,224,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.89-$94.36 after having opened the day at $92.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.88. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 25.2%, Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), up 19.8%, Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), up 13.2% and Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL), up 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full WellPoint Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.