Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Humana rose $1.26 (1.2%) to $105.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 980,926 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,239,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $103.81-$105.80 after having opened the day at $104.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.99. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Biostar Pharmaceuticals ( BSPM), up 38.1%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 25.2%, XOMA ( XOMA), up 22.2% and Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), up 19.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.