Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab rose $0.35 (1.4%) to $24.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,161,519 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,131,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.50-$25.14 after having opened the day at $24.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.48. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), up 17.6%, ProShs II:UlS Silver ( ZSL), up 8.8%, ProShares UltraShort MSCI Brazil Cppd ( BZQ), up 7.0% and Direxion Daily Emerging Markets Bear 3X Sha ( EDZ), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.