Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $2.17 (3.1%) to $71.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,713,008 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,788,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.24-$72.15 after having opened the day at $69.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.68. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 19.5%, Mercer International ( MERC), up 4.0%, Delta Apparel ( DLA), up 3.2% and Lululemon Athletica ( LULU), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.