GE Healthcare, a unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), today announced at the Radiological Society of North America’s 99 th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois that its 510(k)-pending Revolution CT^ has captured a motion free image of the human heart in just one beat.
In a cost-constrained healthcare environment, clinicians need one definitive test that gives them the diagnostic confidence to make the right treatment decision for their patients. GE Healthcare’s Revolution CT makes this possible through the convergence of spatial resolution, temporal resolution, coverage, and low dose all-in-one, providing uncompromised image quality and clinical capabilities. This convergence enables the following advanced clinical exams:
- Comprehensive cardiac exams with anatomic and functional information in just one heartbeat, even with challenging patients and higher heart rates
- Rapid, whole-brain stroke assessment at low dose
- Dynamic liver, kidney, or pancreas oncology workup personalized with perfusion and vascular flow analysis.
- Digital press kit: http://invent.ge/RSNA13
- Twitter: @GEHealthcare, @GEatRSNA and hashtag #RSNA13, #GE
- YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/gehealthcare
- Flickr: www.flickr.com/people/gehealthcare
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/gehealthcare
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/gehealthcare
- Tout: http://www.tout.com/u/gehealthcare