- LCC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $277.8 million.
- LCC is down 2.3% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LCC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LCC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LCC: US Airways Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides air transportation for passengers and cargo. LCC has a PE ratio of 8.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate US Airways Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for US Airways Group has been 7.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. US Airways Group has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 0.79 and a short float of 10.1% with 3.07 days to cover. Shares are up 77.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates US Airways Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, LCC's share price has jumped by 84.28%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LCC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 15.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 561.76% to $225.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, US AIRWAYS GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 133.47%.
- US AIRWAYS GROUP INC's earnings per share declined by 16.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, US AIRWAYS GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.28 versus $0.30 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.50 versus $3.28).
- You can view the full US Airways Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.