- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 17,729
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 26,775
- 24-Week # shares bought: 4,052
- 24-Week # shares sold: 29,775
The agency has established a one-year timetable for reviewing modified risk tobacco product applications.
The firm initiated coverage with an 'overweight' rating.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including new coverage for Kellogg, Kraft Heinz and Altria, and a downgrade for PayPal.
A vote for the status quo lights a fire under European markets, which translates to a great day for Wall Street.