- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 17,729
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 26,775
- 24-Week # shares bought: 4,052
- 24-Week # shares sold: 29,775
Analysts see prospects of further consolidation in the tobacco sector.
Crosscurrents are disruptive, and today's selloff demonstrates why investors need conviction -- and a strong stomach, says Jim Cramer.
Big tobacco companies are merging as customers turn to vaping.
The firm upgraded Altria (MO) stock while downgrading shares of Philip Morris (PM).