- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 17,729
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 26,775
- 24-Week # shares bought: 4,052
- 24-Week # shares sold: 29,775
These 10 safe dividend stocks have an average yield of 3% and have delivered high dividend growth for years.
Here's a technical look at how to trade 10 consumer staples dividend stocks that have a history of delivering high dividend growth.
Philip Morris (PM) stock coverage was started with a 'hold' rating at Jefferies on Wednesday morning.
These dividend stocks have sold off lately and look like they might be on sale -- but their charts tell a different story.