- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 17,729
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 26,775
- 24-Week # shares bought: 4,052
- 24-Week # shares sold: 29,775
Here's what you need to know now for Wednesday, August 16.
The new initiative comes about a week after tobacco stocks got slammed by the FDA's decision to reduce nicotine levels in tobacco products.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Philip Morris, 3M and Becton Dickinson; but he's bearish on Blue Apron and Puma Biotechnology.