- 4-Week # shares bought: 230
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,800
- 12-Week # shares bought: 230
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,800
- 24-Week # shares bought: 230
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,300
The Dow Jones Industrial Average shakes off recent weakness to post modest gains as a financials stocks stage a slight rebound.
Stocks held onto modest gains through the morning as the financial sector set up a rebound.
Stocks add to earlier gains Thursday as the financial sector makes a slight rebound after recent weakness.
Stock futures pare losses on Thursday after the U.S. economy grows at a slightly faster pace than anticipated over the last three months of 2016.