- WCC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $30.6 million.
- WCC has traded 184,442 shares today.
- WCC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WCC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WCC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on WCC: WESCO International, Inc. engages in the distribution of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products; and original equipment manufacturers products and construction materials. It also provides supply chain management and logistics services. WCC has a PE ratio of 18.4. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Wesco International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Wesco International has been 572,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Wesco International has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. The stock has a beta of 2.29 and a short float of 13% with 15.37 days to cover. Shares are up 28% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Wesco International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 37.25% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WCC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- WESCO INTL INC has improved earnings per share by 5.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, WESCO INTL INC reported lower earnings of $3.95 versus $3.97 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.12 versus $3.95).
- WCC's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.91 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 1.29 is sturdy.
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.