- FDX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $324.7 million.
- FDX has traded 1.4 million shares today.
- FDX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FDX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FDX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FDX: FedEx Corporation provides transportation, e-commerce, and business services in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and FedEx Services. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.4%. FDX has a PE ratio of 27.5. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate FedEx Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for FedEx Corporation has been 2.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. FedEx has a market cap of $43.4 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 1.12 and a short float of 1.8% with 2.22 days to cover. Shares are up 50.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates FedEx Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 55.78% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, FDX should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 4.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- FDX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, FDX has a quick ratio of 1.83, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $929.00 million or 2.87% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, FEDEX CORP's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 22.15%.
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.