- AIRM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.6 million.
- AIRM has traded 387,001 shares today.
- AIRM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AIRM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AIRM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AIRM: Air Methods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides air medical emergency transport services and systems in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Air Medical Services (AMS) and United Rotorcraft (UR). AIRM has a PE ratio of 30.6. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Air Methods a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Air Methods has been 336,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Air Methods has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.84 and a short float of 26.6% with 21.25 days to cover. Shares are up 49.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Air Methods as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- AIRM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 27.57% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 53.47% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Health Care Providers & Services industry average. The net income increased by 27.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $27.84 million to $35.61 million.
- 44.00% is the gross profit margin for AIR METHODS CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.28% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 175.96% to $63.07 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 175.96%, AIR METHODS CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 328.69%.
- You can view the full Air Methods Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.