- 47 percent wished they could have someone else stand in line for them
- 18 percent preferred to have help finding parking
- 17 percent would be most happy with free gift-wrapping
- 10 percent said having someone get them a warm beverage would do the trick
- 8 percent put a massage at the top of their list
About the SurveyThe national omnibus online survey of 1,050 consumers took place Nov. 11 and 12, 2013. Participants were screened to ensure they planned to shop on Black Friday this year. About Discover Discover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS) is a direct banking and payment services company with one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. Since its inception in 1986, the company has become one of the largest card issuers in the United States. The company issues the Discover card, America’s cash rewards pioneer, and offers home loans, private student loans, personal loans, home equity loans, checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit and money market accounts through its direct banking business. It operates the Discover Network, with millions of merchant and cash access locations; PULSE, one of the nation’s leading ATM/debit networks; and Diners Club International, a global payments network with acceptance in more than 185 countries and territories. For more information, visit www.discoverfinancial.com.