Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Teck Resources ( TCK) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Teck Resources fell $0.40 (-1.6%) to $23.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,807,879 shares of Teck Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,031,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.72-$24.38 after having opened the day at $24.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.23. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Polymet Mining ( PLM), down 7.3%, Silver Bull Resources ( SVBL), down 6.9%, Quaterra Resources ( QMM), down 6.9% and Timberline Resources Corporation ( TLR), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Teck Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.