Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JinkoSolar ( JKS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, JinkoSolar fell $0.72 (-2.2%) to $31.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,393,110 shares of JinkoSolar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,783,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.17-$32.78 after having opened the day at $32.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.31. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 5.7%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 3.6%, Global Brass & Copper Holdings ( BRSS), down 3.6% and Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full JinkoSolar Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.