Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Incyte ( INCY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Incyte fell $0.81 (-1.7%) to $46.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,184,811 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,805,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.14-$47.96 after having opened the day at $47.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.52. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 39.4%, Bio-Reference Labs ( BRLI), down 21.7%, Echo Therapeutics ( ECTE), down 15.5% and Heat Biologics ( HTBX), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.