Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, NXP Semiconductor fell $0.48 (-1.1%) to $42.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,454,061 shares of NXP Semiconductor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,583,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.81-$43.19 after having opened the day at $43.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.48. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Camtek ( CAMT), down 13.9%, On Track Innovations ( OTIV), down 10.0%, ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), down 7.5% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NXP Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.