Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden Corporation ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Jarden Corporation fell $0.80 (-1.4%) to $56.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 616,798 shares of Jarden Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,321,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.14-$57.16 after having opened the day at $57.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.00. Another company within the Consumer Durables industry that decreased today was Escalade ( ESCA), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Jarden Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.