Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Electronic Arts ( EA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Electronic Arts fell $0.41 (-1.8%) to $22.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,044,853 shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,703,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.04-$22.64 after having opened the day at $22.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.52. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Velti ( VELT), down 26.9%, EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), down 4.3%, Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), down 3.7% and Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.