Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Sap rose $0.85 (1.0%) to $83.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 658,534 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,220,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $83.04-$83.55 after having opened the day at $83.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.53. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Eltek ( ELTK), up 49.8%, Lantronix ( LTRX), up 27.0%, WPCS International ( WPCS), up 24.6% and Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), up 15.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.