Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Cummins rose $1.65 (1.3%) to $132.63 on light volume. Throughout the day, 702,832 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,466,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $131.00-$132.79 after having opened the day at $131.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.98. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 10.1%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 9.0%, Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 4.5% and Powell Industries ( POWL), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.